Sound at the touch of a button
With the AWRON CAN exhaust flap control you open and close the exhaust flap at any time. One press of the steering wheel button and the flap is operated independently of the sport mode. So you can enjoy the sound of your BMW whenever you want. The selected flap position is recalled after a restart of the vehicle (memory function). The installation is easy and the module can be installed in about 30 minutes without cutting or soldering.
- Exhaust flaps: Controllable via steering wheel buttons
- Sound tuning: The factory ASD (Active Sound Design, output of exhaust sound via the speakers) can be deactivated.
- Start-Stop Deactivator: Permanently set whether MSA is enabled or disabled.
- Deleter: Prevents the check engine light from coming on, after replacing the catalytic converter with a sport cat or installing downpipes.
- Configuration via Windows PC software and USB connection.
No error messages are generated in the fault memory of the engine control unit. The flap control is automatically deactivated when a BMW tester is connected to the vehicle OBD socket. To control the electric exhaust flaps, we use the existing cruise control/speed limiter buttons on the steering wheel, which are standard in every vehicle. To prevent duplication of button functions, the flap control functions are only operable when the cruise control or speed limiter function is off.
- Mini USB port
- Automotive Electronics
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Aluminium housing
- Dimensions L 70mm x W 45mm x H 25mm
Scope of delivery:
- AWRON CAN exhaust flap control module
- Connection cable incl. plug
- Mini USB cable
- Installation and operating instructions via download
- Windows PC configuration software download