Sound at the touch of a button! The AWRON CAN BMW flap control for your 740i G11/G12
With the AWRON CAN BMW flap control, you can open and close the exhaust flap at any time. One press of the steering wheel button and the flap is operated independently of the sports mode. This allows you to enjoy the sound of your BMW whenever you want. The selected flap position is recalled after restarting the vehicle (memory function). Installation is simple and the module can be installed in approx. 30 minutes without cutting or soldering. When you buy our flap control for BMW, you get an exclusive product that will provide pure and unique driving pleasure. Not the right model? Take a look at all flap controls here.
- Exhaust flaps: Controllable via steering wheel buttons
- Sound tuning: The factory ASD (Active Sound Design, output of exhaust sound via the speakers) can be deactivated.
- Start-Stop Deactivator: Permanently set whether MSA is enabled or disabled.
- Configuration via Windows PC software and USB connection.
No error messages are generated in the error memory of the engine control unit. AWRON's BMW flap control is automatically deactivated when a BMW tester is connected to the vehicle OBD socket. To control the electric exhaust flaps, we use the existing cruise control/speed limiter buttons on the steering wheel, which are standard in every BMW vehicle. To prevent duplication of button functions, the BMW flap control functions can only be operated when the cruise control or speed limiter function is off.
- Mini USB port
- Automotive Electronics
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Aluminium housing
- Dimensions L 70mm x W 45mm x H 25mm
- Configuration software Win7/ Win10 32/64 bit
Scope of delivery:
- AWRON CAN BMW flap control module
- Connection cable incl. plug
- Mini USB cable
- Installation and operating instructions via download
- Windows PC configuration software download